COVID 19 UPDATES
We are following the strict guidelines issued by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health. We have officially been given the go ahead
and are now running camps in studio as of June 6th. Please read the safety procedures outlined below.
Updated July 16, 2020
November 7th to December `12th 1pm
Ages 5+ $135
6 Weeks of Christmas fun. Paint canvases, make an assortment of ornaments, create Christmas cards and finish with Christmas oil pastel art. Lots of great keeps sakes to cherish for years to come.
Christmas Break Camps
December 21 - Ginger Bread House Day
December 22 - Make a Gift Day
December 23 - Santa Day
December 28 - Frozen Day
December 29 - Winter Art Day
December 30 - Among Us Day
Full Details coming soon.
PD Day Camps
October 30th 9am to 4pm
Our first PD day camp of the year is the day before Halloween!!! We are so excited. Bring your costume and join us for a fun day of pumpkin carving, spooky art and Halloween cartoon watching.
Ages 5+ $65
Nov. 27th 9am to 4pm
Join in the fun as we create Christmas ornaments, watch Christmas movies and decorate the studio tree. A tradition started last year to help bring in the Christmas Season.
Ages 5+ $65
Our Commitment to You
This summer will be different from years past. With the current Covid 19 pandemic we have made changes to our summer camps. Your child and your family members safety are very important to us and we will be taking the following steps to ensure the utmost care is taken.
- We will only be accepting 8 kids each week for camp.
-Staff will wear masks and campers are encouraged to do the same when in the hallway and on arrival until screening and temperature checks are done.
- Drop off will start at 8:30am. Please keep 6 feet between families. This will take longer then normal so please give extra time.
- During drop off parents will not be allowed into the studio. You will drop off any bags outside the door. A staff member will bring it in and placed in a designated area. Each camper will have their own spot to avoid bags, clothing or other items from touching.
- Each camper will have their temperature taken on entry to the studio each day.
- Each camper will then washer their hands once they arrive. As well as before each snack and lunch. Plus after any possible outings to the park.
- There will be no contact between campers. We will be trying to group all siblings together and helping to keep non siblings at a safe distance. We ask that you have a discussion with your child/children the importance of this.
- There will be a plexiglass divider on each table to ensure no direct contact.
- Each child will be given their own set of tools and materials to use for the week. There will be no sharing.
-The studio will be thoroughly cleaned every evening. Plus high traffic areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
-Do not bring toys, other craft materials or books to the studio.
Please be advised that these procedures will be revisited on a regular basis. Our top priority is to providing a safe and fun experience for your child.