COVID 19 UPDATES
We are following the strict guidelines issued by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health. We are now holding in studio camps at limited capacity of 10 (including staff) in each room. As well, we are doing screening checks at the door with temperature check. We also require masks are worn at all times, including outdoor play.
Updated Sept. 15, 2021
Ages 5+ $65
Before and aftercare starting at 8am - 5:30pm $15
Meal plan (includes two snacks & lunch) $10
If you would like to add either before/aftercare and/or meal plan, email email@example.com
What to bring
1. Lunch and 2 snacks. Must be peanut free. (Unless purchased meal plan)
2. Refillable water bottle
3. Water shoes or sandals suitable for water. (We will be exploring the creek a lot during outdoor breaks)
4. Change of clothes (Just in case)
5. Sunscreen. Please note staff can not apply sunscreen due to Covid restrictions.
What not to bring
- Toys, books, electronics (unless specified), any jewelry that can be taken off or art supplies.